ACDSee Pro 10 Build 625 Final
ACDSee Pro 10 Build 625 professional software for working with digital photographs, which has more components intended for expert picture takers. Bolsters more than 100 realistic document designs, permits to work with RAW-picture. Naturally, sort photos by parameters got from digital cameras, gives a strong visual technique to add meta labels to pictures, and quick clump handling of extensive amounts of pictures, including the RAW configuration.
ACDSee Pro 10 Build 625 is valued by the beginners of overall photography project intended for the survey, altering, sorting out, handling and sharing pictures. The application permits you to rapidly produce thumbnails and review images in more than 100 arrangements including JPEG, BMP, GIF, PSD, PNG, TIFF, TGA, RAW NEF or CRW. Another component is the window demonstrating a complete history of all operations did on the design. Starting now and into the foreseeable future, you can likewise exploit an extensive database of extra channels and review window demonstrating how the picture will be displayed after you apply all progressions.
ACDSee Pro 10 Build 625 System Requirements:
- Intel® Pentium® III / AMD Athlon processor or equivalent (Intel® Pentium® 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
- 310 MB free hard drive space (1 GB recommended)
- High Color display adapter at 1024 x 768 resolution (1280 x 1024 recommended)
- CD/DVD Burner – for creating CDs and DVDs
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3, Windows Vista® or Windows® 7 or Windows® 8
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0+
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c
- Ghostscript® 8.0 – for PDF support
- Windows Media® Player 9.0